“I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect -
hey are much more interesting.”
— Marc Jacobs
"It will all work out in the end. Now stop worrying, go out and start living"
— Mark Patterson, @Expherience (via kushandwizdom)
27 minutes ago · 2,797 notes
i am so ashamed of how long it took me to realise london tipton was a mockery of paris hilton
30 minutes ago · 77,185 notes
"It is not what happens to you but how you respond to what happens to you."
— TheDailyPositive.com (via thedailypozitive)
31 minutes ago · 521 notes
”you have already seen that band so you don’t need to go to their concert again” no u don’t understand
1 hour ago · 2,387 notes
"There’s like a million different ways to say “I love you,”
“put your seat belt on,”
“watch your step,”
“get some rest,” …you’ve just got to listen."
— Unknown (via psych-facts)
1 hour ago · 42,946 notes
What do you call the security guards outside Samsung shops?
Guardians of the Galaxy
1 day ago · 104,091 notes
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
2 days ago · 185,758 notes
"It’s scary to think that there are words meant for me but were never said to me."
— jenn satsune (via ohsatsune)
2 days ago · 26,498 notes
"For what it’s worth: it is never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There is no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you’ve never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."
— F. Scott Fitzgerald (via msemmaengland)
2 days ago · 242 notes